How much burlap do I need for 18 inch wreath?
(The 18 ″ wreath used around 1.5 Rolls of burlap ) The only tools we used to put these wreaths together are a bit of floral wire & hot glue!
What length do you cut deco mesh for wreath?
I cut my ribbon streamers 2-3″ longer than the loops used for my wreath. So if I made my deco mesh loops 10″ long on my wreaths, I would use 12-13″ long streamers.
How do you attach deco mesh to a wreath?
- Begin with pipe cleaners. Wrap several pipe cleaners around a metal wreath frame.
- Attach the deco mesh ribbon to the frame.
- Connect the ribbon to the next pipe cleaner.
- Connect the ribbon to each pipe cleaner.
- Add a second layer.
- Attach additional decorations.