How do you draw a easy tulip?
- Draw an U shape.
- Draw a curved line.
- Now draw a curved line from the other side.
- Draw the last part of the tulip blossom.
- Draw the stem.
- Finish up your tulip by drawing a leaf or two.
- Completely optional, color in your tulip drawing.
How do you draw a beautiful tulip?
How to Draw a Beautiful Tulip
- Start With a Petal. The petals are shaped sort of like teardrops, so keep that in mind as you sketch them out.
- Add a Petal. Draw the left petal, and keep it a similar teardrop shape.
- Fill It In.
- Add More Petals.
- Add the Stem.
- Add Vein-Like Details.
- Finalize the Details.
How do you raise tulips?
How to Grow Tulips
- Select a range of early, mid, and late-season tulips.
- Plant in a sunny location with excellent drainage.
- Plant bulbs in fall for spring blooms.
- Prepare the soil by adding Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Flowers.
- Plant tulips 8 inches deep with the pointy end up.
What color are tulips?
Tulips are available in nearly every color of the rainbow, with some varieties having petals in multiple tones or colors in a single bloom. You’ll find tulips in deep shades like maroon, black and purple as well as tulips in pure white, cream and palest yellow.